Why Choose Decor&You
Many Decor&You franchise owners choose Decor&You® because they are seeking a way to expand their creative talents and enjoy great income while maintaining flexibility in their lives. Decor&You® has the experience, knowledge, resources, education and ongoing support to help you build a very successful and profitable decorating practice with no experience necessary.
Our Differentiated Business Model and Advantages
- Low investment- Low overhead
- No inventory – Home based
- Opportunity in $200 B Industry (Domestic)
- Scalable and multiple revenue streams available
- Fun, flexible and creative with many open territories
- Established vendor relationships with negotiated best pricing
- No experience necessary- leverage technology tools with our Decorating for "Real Life" Design Program utilizing proprietary StylePrint™ Design System.
World-Class Education and Lifetime Support
Decor&You® is a leader in the franchise industry in professional training, support and ongoing education provided to our franchisees. We use a blended approach to learning and empowerment by leveraging technology to make resources and educational sessions available 24/7 so that you can have what you want when you need it, from industry partner contacts to international design inspiration.
At Decor&You®, training is not a one-time “event.” Providing the highest level of on-going professional education and performance enhancement is a key principle of our culture. Decor&You® is committed to supporting our franchise partners to achieve their personal goals and dreams and maximizing their performance.
At Decor&You®, training never stops! As a matter of fact, what sets us apart is that, for us, education begins the moment you join our team and continues for the lifetime of your business. Plus, you will benefit from one-on-one coaching and support from your Regional Developer, as well as mentoring with veteran design professionals and business trainers. Our training and professional education includes:
- Step 1: Pre-launch Training & Education
- Step 2: On-Site Education Event- Elements of Design, Marketing, Sales and Operations
- Step 3: Business Launch Training & Education- Grand Opening and Press Release Services
- Step 4: Post training for 6 weeks- including in depth design practicums
- Step 5: Ongoing Professional Education & Support with Enhanced Learning Modules
- Step 6: Lifetime one-on-one Coaching and Support with your Regional Director, National Conference, Design Summits, High Point Market Visits and Vendor Trainings